- All artwork and concepts by Clarisse Pastor-Medina are not to be used or copied without authorization. We reserve the right to sole use of the designs for merchandise, events and causes (unless permitted by the artist).
- A Certificate of Authenticity from the artist, Certificate of Donation and Care Instructions accompany each original painting and artwork upon purchase.
- Each reproduction, print or poster distributed for sale or goodwill by the artist is signed in pencil
- Express permission from Clarisse Pastor-Medina is required for copying, editing, distributing and using photos of paintings, artworks and all photos on this site. Unauthorized use and/or plagiarism of images on this site harms the artist’s causes and charities benefiting from the proceeds of her art sales.
- Clarisse Pastor-Medina has not assigned dealers nor agents to broker for her paintings and other artwork (for buyers, galleries, exhibits and events)
- However, linking to this site for purposes of goodwill, reviews, curiosity and promotion for the greater good of the causes (Philippine culture, Baybayin, Art and charity) and the beneficiaries involved is strongly encouraged. Please feel free to do so using the Facebook, Twitter, Email and Pinterest Pin It buttons available on each post or please notify us (through email artist<at>clarissepastormedina.com), especially if you would like to feature or publish images from this website.
Salamat po [Thank you].